Admission Process Course offered
RULES FOR ADMISSION TO LL.B THREE YEAR COURSE
The prospectus and the application form for LL.B three year course can be obtained from the college campus on the payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. This amount is non-refundable & non-transferable.
- a). High School Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet along with degree granted.
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case S.C.lS.T.lO.B.C. candidates for purpose of granting scholarships.
Incomplete application form are liable to be rejected after scrutiny.
Vide the Bar Council of India Rules Part (x) Section (B) the students are required to put in a minimum attendance of70% of the lectures on each subject or they will not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
Students are required to deposit the prescribed fees through cash or Bank Draft of any Nationalized Bank payable only at Lucknow in favour of St. Mother Teresa Law Degree College with his her name, father's name and address written on the back. No. admission is complete till the fee is deposited.
All disputes regarding provisions, admission, scholarships shall be reltered to the admission committee and its decision shall be final.
All the students will be issued Identity Card at the cost of Rs. 50!- which they must always keep in their possession and produce on demand. It is an important document which must not be lost.
- College uniform is compulsory for all the students (Boys & Girls). No student shall be allowed to enter the college campus without uniform.
- Black sweater! blazer will be worn by all the students during winter season.